Are pre-kindergarten through high school who need help, but don’t necessarily qualify for special education services through the public schools.
Are bright, talented, fun, creative, interesting people.
Stay with us for an average of three and a half years.
Most return to a conventional school setting and pursue post-secondary educations at universities and trade-schools.
Who we serve
While a formal diagnosis is not a requirement, the students we serve may be diagnosed with:
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Language Processing Disorder
- Spectrum Disorder
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Developmental Delay (through age 6)