- Are pre-kindergarten through high school who need help, but don’t necessarily qualify for special education services through the public schools.
- Come from all over the Kentuckiana area, including Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, and Spencer counties in Kentucky, and Clark, Floyd and Harrison counties in Indiana. Some have even moved from as far away as Chicago and North Carolina to attend Summit Academy!
- Are bright, talented, fun, creative, interesting people!
- Stay with us for an average of three and a half years.
- Most return to a conventional school setting and pursue post-secondary educations at universities and trade-schools.
We serve a variety of learning differences including:
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Language Processing Disorder
- Spectrum Disorder
- Non-Verbal Learning Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Developmental Delay (through age 6)