Tuition and Fees
At Summit Academy, we understand that an independent school education for your child requires a major financial commitment and takes careful planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. To assist in the planning process, Summit Academy offers a number of financing options as well as a program of need- based tuition assistance. Information on tuition refund insurance will be provided upon request.
There is a $275 enrollment deposit due with your enrollment agreement each year. For returning families, Summit Academy would like to receive your deposit and agreement by April 1. This non-refundable deposit is what holds a spot for your child. This allows us to plan our resources and establish staffing levels for the next school year.
All Summit families are required to establish an account and payment plan in the FACTS system. Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
Payment Plan Options
- Payment in Full – Due June 15, prior to the start of the next school year. This plan provides a 1.5% discount of the tuition.
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan – Due July 1 prior to the start of the next school year and December 1 of the school year.
- Twelve Payments – The annual tuition would be divided equally over 12 months. Payments would be due beginning June 15 through June 1.
- FACTS will analyze the information from each family and submit a report to Summit Academy. Based on this information, a non-parent Trustee committee will make award decisions. Decisions are made within 4-6 weeks of submission of tuition assistance application to FACTS.
- If you have questions about the tuition assistance process, or the status of your application, please contact the business office at 502.244.7090.