At Summit Academy, we understand that an independent school education for your child requires a major financial commitment and takes careful planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. To assist in the planning process, Summit Academy offers a number of financing options as well as a program of need- based financial aid. Upon acceptance of an enrollment application, Summit Academy requires the payment of the full year tuition amount. Information on tuition refund insurance will be provided upon request.
There is a $275 enrollment deposit due with your enrollment agreement each year. For returning families, Summit Academy would like to receive your deposit and agreement by April 1. This non-refundable deposit is what holds a spot for your child. This allows us to plan our resources and establish staffing levels for the next school year.
- Payment in Full – Due June 15, prior to the start of the next school year. This plan provides a 1.5% discount of the tuition.
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan – Due July 1 prior to the start of the next school year and December 1 of the school year.
- Twelve Payments – The annual tuition would be divided equally over 12 months. Payments would be due beginning June 15 through June 1.
- ACH Transfers – Completely secure automatic transfers from your bank account to that of Summit Academy on a specified date and schedule.
- Credit Card Debits – Completely secure charges to your credit card on a specified date and schedule. This can be initiated by Summit Academy or by the parent/guardian via FACTS.
Tuition bills not paid when due will incur a monthly late fee of $25.00. A charge will be made for any check returned to us by the bank. Summit Academy may cancel a students enrollment if payments are not made by the agreed upon due dates. Details about participation in the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan will be sent with enrollment information.
Summit Academy offers need-based tuition assistance. The amount of financial aid awarded to each family is based on the total number of applicants requesting aid, and on the total amount of financial aid dollars that are available from fund-raising efforts each year.
Summit Academy uses the FACTS student financial aid program.
ALL APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID MUST BE MADE THROUGH FACTS.
- FACTS will analyze the information from each family and submit a report to Summit Academy. Based on this information, a non-parent Trustee committee will make award decisions. Decisions are made within 4-6 weeks of submission of financial aid application to FACTS.
- If you have questions about the financial aid process, or the status of your financial aid application, please contact the business office at 502.244.7090.