Give a Gift
The work of Summit Academy is made possible mostly through the generosity of individuals like you. Below are listed just some of the ways to contribute to the education and well-being of children with learning differences:
- Annual Fund
- Designated Gifts – Coming Soon!
- Soaring Eagle Society – Donors who pledge $1,000 or more per year for five years become members of our Soaring Eagle Society. Multi-year pledges enable us to plan for the future. There are currently almost one hundred members of the Soaring Eagle Society!
- Gifts in Kind – You can donate stuff to our school – from your business, home, garage – whatever! We always need books, office supplies, drama props, science lab equipment – use your imagination! We will give you a “Gift-In-Kind” form for your tax professional.
- Planned Giving – Coming Soon!
- Stock or Other Real Property – Coming Soon!
There are so many ways that community members can help us on campus: In the lunchroom, library, art room, fund-raising events, office helpers, yard work, and lots more. All volunteers (including parents) undergo a background check before being allowed to work on campus.