You’ve met with us, been on the tour, and you are ready to submit an application to Summit Academy for your child. Here’s what to do next:
- Complete the online application and pay the $50 application fee.
- Print and fill out the first two items below and send or bring them into school with any test results and school work:
- If your child has not already shadowed at Summit Academy, you should schedule this with the Director of Admissions.
- You will then receive a letter of acceptance, or a letter of referral.
- If you have received a letter of acceptance, please fill out the enrollment agreement and return with your $275.00 enrollment fee.
- If there are no openings in your child’s instructional level, you may ask to be put on the waiting list. The date of your application determines position on the list.
- If your child needs additional testing to determine specific placement in Summit Academy’s program, it will be scheduled after admission has been confirmed.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions – we are here to help you!