- Cheerleading is open to all students ages 4th through 8th grade.
- Cheerleading practice is Monday afternoons from 3:00-4:15, in the Summit Academy auditorium beginning August 24, 2015.
- Season runs from August through February.
- Cheerleading will cheer at home basketball games.
- Participants are required to rent a cheerleading uniform and pom-poms from the school.
- All cheerleaders will need to purchase bloomers and have white tennis shoes and socks.
- Parents are encouraged to volunteer at homes games. A meeting will be held at the beginning of the season to establish a work schedule.
- Registration fee is $130.00 per year (this includes a $25 uniform rental/cleaning fee).
- Payment is due with registration.
- There will be no refunds given after the second Cheerleading practice.
Click here for a printable PDF Waiver of Liability.
Contact a club sponsor: